I know it's March and almost St. Patrick's day, but I had to put up these cute pictures of the kids from Valentines. Jake was out of town (by out of town I mean golfing) so the kids and I went to Build-a-Bear and dinner together.
The boy's and their copy-cat smiles!
Kelly LOVES being outside. She loves playing in the grass. She tries to grab and eat it.
Look at the concentration on her face.
Look at all the goodies! It looks like a Halloween party. I remember Valentines Day in elementary school, it was nothing like today. We'd be lucky to get 1 candy heart it a Valentine back then. Now it's a treat with every one sometimes more. Spoiled kids!
The boy's and their copy-cat smiles!
Kelly LOVES being outside. She loves playing in the grass. She tries to grab and eat it.
Look at the concentration on her face.
Look at all the goodies! It looks like a Halloween party. I remember Valentines Day in elementary school, it was nothing like today. We'd be lucky to get 1 candy heart it a Valentine back then. Now it's a treat with every one sometimes more. Spoiled kids!


3 comments:
The cutest little girl ever!! Great pics Shay
I love these pics!!
Kelly is so cute in her in her Valentines outfit!
Post a Comment