
We had our 2nd annual Conway St. Patrick's Day, GREEN DAY! It turned out perfect. To start the day off we had an Irish breakfast (our version). Green eggs, green pancakes, green hash browns, green bagels, green milk and green juice. The bacon was brown - thank goodness :) After that we told the kids that there was a lucky leprechaun hiding and if they found him they would find his pot-o-gold. Aunt Claire and I made goody bags with all green candy and a Ireland flag out the top - they were really cute. Next we played for a while and got everyone ready to head up to Fountain Hills for a St. Paddy's Day Park Day. It was awesome, they had food, jumping toys, pipers, leprechauns, and a good time. They also turned the fountain green. The boys loved running around together more then anything and the girls played together on the blanket. All and all the fam had a great St. Patrick's Day together.
Grandma, Grandpa, Kalil, and Kelly

This was a good view of the GREEN food, Gavin is unsure the eggs look scary but he loved it.
All lined up to find the leprechaun and his gold.
They found it pretty fast. There's always a reason to have candy around!
The boy's had a fun time at the park. It was such a nice day out. Here they are racing.
The fountain was so cool green. I wanted a picture with Case but he wouldn't cooperate so this is what I got. :( He is such a stink!
Kelly really wanted that popcorn. She's never had it but she knows it's good. She is definitely MY child.The bag pipers were so cool to watch. I love the sound! Here's a little taste of what we heard.



3 comments:
Baby Kelly just fits right in with Kyle and Case. They are sooo cute with her. I love the pic of them and the valentines on. And now we're already at easter! MORE PICS OMG
How stinking cute is that flower on Kelly's head! Waaaay cute, Shay!
Yes, having THREE girls is sooo much fun. I looove it and they are such fun ages.
shay this is Ashlee marissa's sister. I was wondering where you got that st patricks teddy bear. I got married on st patricks day last year, and so now that is my favorite holiday. I would like to pick up more green, st patricks stuff to decorate with.
Post a Comment