Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope you all are out there celebrating, or at least wearing something green! Here at the Conway house we love this holiday. It lets us celebrate our ancestors while having a good time too. We have big plans for today, but I'll have to fill you in later. I just wanted to post a few pic's from our Ireland trip last summer. Hopefully it gets you in the mood to celebrate the Irish. I can't wait to go back there someday.
My afternoon pint at the pub! (j/k it was sitting there at the bar empty, I just had Claire take my picture with it)
Crazy Irish dude on the streets of Killarney! Apparently he doesn't know that teletubbies aren't cool anymore.
My favorite Celtic cross that I found on a headstone in the cemetery at the Rock of Cashel.
The oldest pub in Ireland, Dirty Nelly's. We got "cheese toasties" there. (grilled cheese sandwich)
The beautiful Cliffs of Mor.
My favorite castle, the Blarney Castle. And yes I kissed the Blarney Stone.
I just through this in there for Twilight fans!
My afternoon pint at the pub! (j/k it was sitting there at the bar empty, I just had Claire take my picture with it)
Crazy Irish dude on the streets of Killarney! Apparently he doesn't know that teletubbies aren't cool anymore.
The oldest pub in Ireland, Dirty Nelly's. We got "cheese toasties" there. (grilled cheese sandwich)
The beautiful Cliffs of Mor.
My favorite castle, the Blarney Castle. And yes I kissed the Blarney Stone.
I just through this in there for Twilight fans! 


2 comments:
I bet you can find him if you stayed in those trees for a while!
The last picture made me laugh so hard! Cute pics of all the st. patty's day festivities!!
Post a Comment