Saturday was so fun! First we had Kyles basketball game, the boys were so excited to see Aunt Claire, Ryan, and Gavin walk in. Case and Gavin loved running around at the gym, they play so good together. Kyle did great, he had a break away and scored, and is a awesome defender and passer - IT WAS SWEET!! Then on to Chick Fila after the game. Gavin of course wanted to have Kelly sit by him but I had to tell him she was too little. Look at these cuties!
Cases soccer game was next. We almost missed his team pictures because they were having so much fun at lunch. Case is so crazy out there, I almost couldn't get him to play because he'd rather be kicking the ball off the field. Gavin was having fun reminissing his soccer days. This was one second of calmness - just fore a quick pic.
BOWLING MADDNESS!!! Its crazy busy at the bowling alley. We had to wait about an hour for our lanes. The arcade room definatly helped with that. The boys all got little prizes with their tickets. Bowling was awesome! Kyle, Gavin, and Case bowled together. Gavin was so excited he beat Case the first game. They all bowled alone without any help. Ryan, Claire, and I bowled in a different lane. I won the first game, Ryan and Claire tied (how cute) but it went down hill from there. Ryan wasted on the second game with 139!!

GAVIN AND CARE

To finish off the post I had to add how cute Gavin is with Baby Kelly. He always is wanting to help out and hold her. He even wanted to carry her car seat out for me. At the game he was concerned she was crying because the sun was in her eyes.

Always making sure shes happy
This was one of the first pic he had with her from her blessing. We were so happy he was able to come with Ryan and Claire. Its always fun to have Gavin around my kids, he so thoughtful and silly cute. We hope to have another weekend with him soon.

Cases soccer game was next. We almost missed his team pictures because they were having so much fun at lunch. Case is so crazy out there, I almost couldn't get him to play because he'd rather be kicking the ball off the field. Gavin was having fun reminissing his soccer days. This was one second of calmness - just fore a quick pic.
BOWLING MADDNESS!!! Its crazy busy at the bowling alley. We had to wait about an hour for our lanes. The arcade room definatly helped with that. The boys all got little prizes with their tickets. Bowling was awesome! Kyle, Gavin, and Case bowled together. Gavin was so excited he beat Case the first game. They all bowled alone without any help. Ryan, Claire, and I bowled in a different lane. I won the first game, Ryan and Claire tied (how cute) but it went down hill from there. Ryan wasted on the second game with 139!!
GAVIN AND CARE
To finish off the post I had to add how cute Gavin is with Baby Kelly. He always is wanting to help out and hold her. He even wanted to carry her car seat out for me. At the game he was concerned she was crying because the sun was in her eyes.

Always making sure shes happy
This was one of the first pic he had with her from her blessing. We were so happy he was able to come with Ryan and Claire. Its always fun to have Gavin around my kids, he so thoughtful and silly cute. We hope to have another weekend with him soon.



6 comments:
Your post is adorable! We had a lot of fun. Gavin can't stop talking about his friends. I need to get in on this blogging thing, when I have more to write about. Maybe soon :)
I can't wait to put Abby in Soccer. I haven't seen you at Target lately.
AAAAHHH, so cute!! what crazy boys!
Shay, it was so cool to see pictures of my nephew GAVIN on your blog. He's so cute - he reminds me so much of Ryan when he was little. We've been friends for such a long time...I can't wait to say we're related!
he is adorable! look how great he just FITS in with your family!! love the pict of ryan claire and gavin and kelly, too precious!
They look like your boys have so much fun together with Gavin. I love the picture of Claire with Ryan...maybe they will really be cousins soon???
Post a Comment