It's been awhile since I had a Kelly post, so here I go. She had her 4 month appointment last week. She's 15lbs 4 oz and 25 1/4 inches long. That's in the 75% for heighth and weight. She eats rice cereal now, FINALLY started rolling, and laughs all the time now. I think she's trying to cut her first tooth because she's always chewing on her fist and is constintley drooling. She's as bad as Kyle was as a drool baby. She wants to sit up so bad, but is not ready to do it on her own. She's changing so much everyday. Soon she'll be a big girl, can't wait!
Here she is sporting her first Disney Princess shirt. I'm sure it won't be her last!
In her isty bitsy stripped bikini! Soooo cute!
Chillin with her cell phone, waiting for someone to call her.
Laughing at Mom trying to take her picture.
Whoa, thats alot of toy's! I guess you can never have too many.
She loves playing with her Minnie Mouse. Can't wait to take her back to Disneyland!
Here she is sporting her first Disney Princess shirt. I'm sure it won't be her last!
In her isty bitsy stripped bikini! Soooo cute!
Chillin with her cell phone, waiting for someone to call her.
Laughing at Mom trying to take her picture.
Whoa, thats alot of toy's! I guess you can never have too many.
She loves playing with her Minnie Mouse. Can't wait to take her back to Disneyland!


4 comments:
I love the green bikini! I want to get one for Kalil! She is SO cute and I see she has graduated to the big bows! Yea!
she is so beautiful! it was great/random to see you sunday:) shes even cuter in person!
Kelly is soooo precious!
I can't believe she is in the 75% on everything! I love all her cute outfits.
Post a Comment