THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tower of Terror

We FINALLY got Kyle to go on Tower of Terror. Case went on the ride when he was only 2 years old (yes 2, he was tall enough and probablly the only 2 year old to ever go on that ride) but we have never been able to get Kyle to go on it. Well the new Super Mario Galaxy came out for the Wii and his uncle Jared said that if he went on Tower of Terror that he would lend him his game until Christmas. So of course Kyle agreed to that, he'd do anything for Mario and nintendo. This is a picture of the boy's right before we got on the ride. Kyle was really getting scared by this point. Notice the Disney employee in the background.

I took a picture of the picture they take on the ride. We're in the back row on the right side.

It's all over...Kyle did it! He said he hated it and never wants to go again. Case on the other hand said he loved it and wanted to go again right away.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Shay! So fun to see an update from you! :) I am sooo proud of the boys for going on this ride. Cody and I did it in Orlando and thought I was going to die. We did the baby swap thing so we each went alone. I held on to a hairy big guy next to me who had on a tank top. I realized I was holding onto him for dear life and appologized. The ride dropped again and I held on again to him! I was glad to not see him around the park again. I bolted out of there so fast! So way to go boys!! Kelly is so big now! SHe is such a cutie! :)