Since we only got one day at Disneyland we had time to head down to our favorite beach, Newport. The boy's played football while Kelly and I watched. It was such a perfect beach day, we should have brought our swimsuits.
Kyle, Jacob and Case walking to the donut shop. There donut holes are the BEST, and only 10 cents each. I think we walked out with about 4 dozen plus some other stuff. YUMMY!
We saw National Treasure 2 at the AMC in downtown Disney. There's Case with his 2nd bag of popcorn. Seriously he could live off popcorn and chocolate milk.


Kyle, Jacob and Case walking to the donut shop. There donut holes are the BEST, and only 10 cents each. I think we walked out with about 4 dozen plus some other stuff. YUMMY!
We saw National Treasure 2 at the AMC in downtown Disney. There's Case with his 2nd bag of popcorn. Seriously he could live off popcorn and chocolate milk.



0 comments:
Post a Comment