I Know I always post things after they happen but, better late than never, right? I thought I should show Kelly's first Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful dinner at the Conway's. I had some delicious rolls and corn while the rest of the family enjoyed the real food like turkey and stuff (I'm a picky eater).
Case's favorite item on the menu was...you guessed it, OLIVES! Can you tell? He ate about 40 it seemed like. Next year I need to move the olive bowl away from his seat.
Kelly and Dad relaxing after a yummy dinner! They both got stuffed! (Kelly's was from a bottle of course)
Every year after Thanksgiving dinner the Conway's have a tradition of playing Bingo. It's a lot of fun and gets pretty serious. There are prizes involved so of course there's going to be some competition going on. We got lucky this and walked away with 4 out of the 7 prizes this year, sweet!
This is what I am most thankful for... My Family!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by shay at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
cute picts of the family! i cant believe how many boys there are in that family! at least kelly has a girl cousin. you look so happy and your family is just perfect. i bet you are so grateful to have a daughter!
Post a Comment