THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kelly's 2 months

Kelly had her 2 month check up on the 28th of November. She was so cute in the waiting room playing and smiling. Little did she know she was about to get 4 shots and 1 oral immunization. It's the saddest thing ever! She was good though, she only cried for about a minute. I guess she's just a tough girl! :)

She's growing like a weed. She weighed 12 lbs 2 oz and was 23 3/4 inches tall. That put her in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for heighth. She might just be another Case!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! Can't believe how big she's getting!

Brittney said...

people say sometimes they cried harder than their babies when they get shots, and i always think, what a wuss! then libby had her 2 month shots, and i balled that day! thats the worst, poor baby!

Lynsi said...

Hey there! I saw your blog on Brittney's! How are you guys? I haven't seen you since you added your new baby girl to the bunch! Congratulations! She is so adorable! Hope all is well!

Nicole said...

I love your Layout!! Cute Kelly pictures!

Brimhall Family said...

She is so cute! Where did you get your bumbo? I've been looking all over the place for one. I hated going to get shots! I felt so bad.

Amy said...

Hi Shay- I just found your blog through the ROger's blog. Congrats on your newest little baby. SHe is beautiful! You all look great. Merry Christmas from Kentucky. We love you guys!Grant & Amy