Both the kids had little Thanksgiving programs in their classrooms this year. Kyle's was a skit called "twas the night before Thanksgiving". He had the largest speaking part with 3 lines. He memorizes really good so he did a great job.
This is his good friend Chase who just happens to be our next door neighbor too.
Case's class performed 3 Thanksgiving songs. Usually Case is a stink and just stands up their not singing but this year he sang all 3 songs and did a GREAT job. I think it was because I didn't invite any other family members so he didn't get shy or silly up there. And yes Case really is THAT much taller than all the kids in his class, he's a monster!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
School programs
Posted by shay at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
He is sooo tall. I wonder if he will pass Jared??
Post a Comment