THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, October 29, 2007

Edward?


I think Chase Crawford would make a good Edward, what do you think? If not Edward, one of the other Cullen brothers.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I think he would be a great Edward. I've never seen him act on TV though...But he definately has the look!

Chelsea said...

We use sitemeter on our blog and I am tired of the creepy strangers who are lurking. We are going private today. Email me your email address at paceblog@aol.com to join our private party!! This email address is JUST for getting your address, not as my new email. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

HEY! Your kids are ADORABLE! Glad you got a little girl? Glad to see you are doing well! I read the first twilight & half of the second...and YES i picture Edward like that...but a little more pale! haha! I'm sad i don't see you anymore since i dont work at LTF!!
Toodles...Mindy

Anonymous said...

mindylouriggs.blogspot.com

Brimhall Family said...

I LOVE Edward. I just don't think anyone is going to be cute enough. I can't wait for the next book, but I have to tell you Bella needs to stop being a brat. I could go on forever. Can we get a book club?

Nicole said...

i want to see disneyland pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone just shoot your self Edward is makebelieve...
Kenny

Brittney said...

SHAY!! i was snooping and i found your blog!! KELLY IS BEAUTIFUL!! congrats, your pregnancy went QUICK! i would like to invite you to our blog, if you want! we went private, sorry to say, but its the thing to do these days, so please email me and i would love you to check out our site, and see Libby Sue growing daily! btah79@yahoo.com, email me and i will invite you, if you wants. your boys and kelly are SO adorable!! CUTE FAMILY!

Brittney said...

c'mon lets see some picts of kelly's first thanksgiving!!