I know it's been awhile (sorry) but here are some pictures from Kelly's first Halloween. We carved pumpkins at the Conway's, Kelly even had her own little jack-o-latern.
Brock's kids came over to trick-or-treat with us so that was fun for the boy's. Jacob was some scarry clown, Jonah was black spiderman, and Carter was Micheal Myers (yea, from the horror films, crazy I know) and Kyle and Case the cowboy's. They had a blast together.
Amanda brought Kalil over too so her and Kelly can take some cute "1st Halloween" photos, unfortunalty both her crying but usually at different times. Kelly looked the best in this one (sorry Kalil) but she still looks sad. And as always Case snuck into the picture. Better luck next year.
I'm not quite sure what you would call Kelly's costume, but I thought it was adorable. Maybe a cheetah fairy/ballerina??
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Halloween
Posted by shay at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey girlie!
Loooove that you updated your blog! Love all the pictures.
I can't believe how big Kelly is getting. Kyle looks waaay bigger too!!
We need to get together soon. I had noooo idea you lived down the street from us!
i cant believe brock let them dress as the scary clown and MICHAEL MYERS!?!?! how does he even know who that is??
scary movies i wont even watch!
cute costume for kelly and kalil.
kellys is especially adorable, dont really know what it is either, but it is cuteness.
Post a Comment