THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween fun

Let the Halloween fun begin! The kids have alot of Halloween parties lined up for the next week. The first was our annual ward Fall Festival. This is a kid favorite because it is packed with all sorts of fun stuff. The have bounce toys, pony rides, train rides, carnival games, food, kettle corn, shaved ice, and my favorite cotton candy, and a rock climbing wall! It's one big crazy party! Of course my kids run off as soon as we get there so I hardly see them the entire night, but I did manage to get these 2 pictures. I must say Case makes one cute cowboy, yee haw! Saturday they are going to Grandma Barney's ward Halloween party, then they both have parties at school too. Then Trick or Treating, talk about candy overload. I'll have to thin out their candy supply for them. :) Anyway I'll post more pic's next week.

0 comments: