THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 17, 2007

Our Ireland Trip

As some of you know we've had this trip planned for 2 years now. Jake's parents got there timeshare for Ireland reseverd way back in 2005 for a week in 2007 so we've know about this for a long time now. We left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Barney for the 9 days, which was a little long, but they had tons of fun. On our way over there we missed our connecting flight from New York City to Dublin so we ended up having to fly into Shannon instead, which is on the other side of the iland. To make matters worse they lost our luggage and we didn't get it for 2 1/2 days. Other than that the rest of the trip went smoothly. Jake went golfing 4 times so most of the time I was sightseeing with his parents and brother and sister. The only thing that could have made the trip any better was if I found a mexican resturant over there. I was having serious mexican food withdrawls. Anyway, there where so many fun places we visited, to many to put on here so I tried to pick a few of the best ones. Hope it's not to much! By the way this was back in the middle of June when we went, apparently the rainy season because we used our umbrellas everyday! Huge change from here in AZ!

0 comments: