FINALLY, the candy corns have arrived! For those of you who aren't aware, I am truly and completely addicted to candy. I think it's the greatest thing ever. One of my most favorites is the Halloween autumn mix candy corns. Recently I went to a Walgreens and notice they were starting to get their Halloween stuff, so naturally I was looking for the candy corns and they didn't have them out yet. I was determined to get them sometime this week. Knowing it was just a matter of days until they had them on the shelves I went to Walgreens 4 times during the week trying to see if they were out yet and they weren't. I'm sure that being pregnant wasn't helping with my cravings of these but I couldn't give up on my qwest! So finally last night at about 8pm I stopped by Walgreens one last time before Sunday and I hit the jackpot! Candy corns everywhere, and they were on sale too! I got 2 of the big bags and am embarrassed to say that one bag is gone already, and it's only 3:45 on Sunday. I think I better hide the other bag for a few days or this could get ugly!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yeah!! Finally, we can all stop looking at the candy shelves at our local stores for you. I am glad you have peace and a full tummy :)
Shay, I found you and you are so funny! Same old Shay. I had fun looking at the blog--don't OD on candy corn!
No wonder we get along soo well. I was looking for them at Walgreens too this past week!! I'm gonna stop on my way home from work today!!!
Looks like we're on for date night: 9/28. Suuuuper excited!!
I went and candy corn today!! Thanks for the head's up!! :)
I was out for the c-section.
Shay I am blog spying from Lindsay! Your boys are super cute. I forgot how much you love candy. It cracks me up. Almost all of my memories with you are eating candy at some point in the evening! Good to see you are doing good. :) Chelsea
Yea!!! i'm glad they are finally here... you better stock up!
Post a Comment