THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


We had our annual St. Patrick's Day breakfast again this year.  The kids love it and have so much fun going "green".   It's fun dressing Irish for the day.

Kalil and Kelly in their matching dresses.
Case and Jonah.
Carter and Kyle
Kelly and I.

Kalil and Gavin enjoying their green breakfast.  
The Leprachan brought green goodies for the kids.  Yummy!
Here's all the kids.
Afterwards we had a mean game of kick ball down the hill.  The kids had a blast!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love all the Green Conway's!! Kelli's picture in her swim suit is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Kelly Belly in her roxy suit at VV Lakes! She's a goof ball just like her brother Case! :-) LP

Brimhall Family said...

That was so much fun seeing you in Oceanside. We went down to the beach but didn't see you guys. Bummer i'd love to get the girls together. Did you guys have fun?