I decided it's about time I had my own garden so I had Ryan come over and build me a little garden box. I was so excited to plant a garden, it was bringing back my FFA day's. Case is always my helper, he LOVES stuff like this. Here he is preparing the soil.
Planting the seeds. We have corn, peas, zucchini, 1 bell pepper, 1 tomato, and 1 cucumber. My kids are just started to eat there vegetables (they take after me) to this will be a fun way for them to enjoy them.
Case is a professional!
Kyle and Kelly LOVE donuts. When she sees a Krispy Kreme box she goes crazy for one. We bought a little pack of the Hostess powder sugar donuts and she liked them just as much. She likes to copy her big brother.
YUMMY!!
The weather has been SO nice lately! Case wants to go on a bike ride everyday. We ride to Bashas, Fresh and Easy, and Walgreens. The only problem is he thinks he should get a treat every time too. We're working on that!
Say cheese!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment