THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

January

We started the year off having Eden and Maiya spend a couple of days with us.  Lynda and Jared took a 2 week vacation to Israel and some other places on the way.  The kids had a lot of fun playing together.  Maiya LOVES Kelly, and Eden was such a GOOD helper!

They looked so cute in there church dresses... to bad Maiya was a stinker that day!
 We had a quick CHS get together dinner at Paradise Bakery while La Dawn was in town.  It was a lot of fun, Thanks Lindsay for setting it up!  And thanks Russ for showing up and supporting the "guy's" your awesome.

Kelly has had blocked tear ducts that never opened so we finally had the surgery to fix them.  It was about time,  this is what she was looking like every day.  I would have to wipe her eyes all the time and she hated it.  

Here is a before picture.
This is the after picture.  Not a single goopy eye since, we're loving it!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad her surgery went well! Eden and Maiya do look cute in their dresses. You are a VERY good Aunt and Lynda should remember to get you a big B-Day present!!

Nicole said...

Yeah, an update! I do check frequently...not that I can talk much... I'm glad Kelly's surgery went well. I can't believe we aren't there for her and Broc to play... I need to visit lots!

Anonymous said...

I just had to say I love the pictures on your blog. You have the cutest kids. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to hang with everyone at Paradise! Let's get together soon! Miss you!

Brimhall Family said...

Hey Shay its been a long time. Poor Kelly had to get a surgery. She is so cute!