Kelly is almost 6 1/2 months old now and is so much fun! She has been sitting up for a couple of months now, and is starting to pull herself around on her stomach kind of like an army crawl. She'll be crawling in know time. She LOVES eating her baby food and is my first child to like vegetables! I'm so proud of her :) One of her favorite things to do is have me hold her while we chase her brothers around. She laughs like crazy when we do this, especially when they let us catch them! She just got her first tooth the other day! Time flys!
At her 6 month check up she weighted 17 lbs 7 oz and she was 26 3/4 inches tall.
At her 6 month check up she weighted 17 lbs 7 oz and she was 26 3/4 inches tall.
Here's a cute story. My brother Jared was always asking me why Kelly's toes weren't painted. He'd ask every time he came over. Finally I just said why don't you do it then since I haven't yet. So he got the nail polish from me and went to it. He didn't hesitate or think twice about doing it, how cute is that! I just LOVE these pictures! He is the BEST uncle ever, my kids are truly blessed to have him in there lives. Now Kelly will always be able to remember that Uncle Jared was the first one to give her a pedicure! We love you Jared! 
He did a GREAT job!! Now Kelly looks even more fabulous!


6 comments:
Good Job Uncle Jay! We love you :)
she is so stinking cute! i love jay painting the toenails! that is super cute!
I love the pic of Jared painter her toes, SOO cute. What a great uncle. Kelly if adorable! Ryan and I both like to pull up your blog just to see her :)
That is so funny Jeddy is always painting my girls's nails too. So I'm reading the host. Have you got it yet?
thats so cute he painted her toe nails! what a good uncle! i cant wait to piant libbys, someday soon enough! call me when you get back, i will come get those shoes, and bring you $$! thanks again for calling me when you were up there!
I finished it in 2 days! I'm going to have book club for it. You have to come!
Post a Comment