THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bend it like Beckham!

Mother's day came early for me when we went to the Salt Lake Real vs. LA Galaxy soccer game. Words can not describe how AWESOME it was seeing David Beckham in real life! He is amazing to watch play soccer and he is of course totally HOT too! We had so much fun and can't wait until next year when they play in Utah again. I must say row 13 is not good enough anymore, it has to be front row next time! I know I'm such a brat! :)


We got there right after the gates opened so we could watch them warm up. That was the BEST time to see David up close. Not a lot of people where there yet so we hung out on the front row for about 45 minute going goo goo gaa gaa over him and taking about a million pictures. Bliss and I were definitely star struck! I have SO many pictures from the game but picked a few of my favorites. I'll make a slide show with more of them later. Just be careful not to drool on your computer while viewing! :)


Getting ready to practice with the team. He's so friendly to the crowd.

There he is again, flashing that adorable smile!

Bend it like Beckham!

Looks like he's got an itch. Scratch away baby!


Ok girls, here's where it get's good. The highlight of the game was not watching David score 2 sick awesome goals, it was when he took his jersey off for a lucky fan and was shirtless as he walked off the field! I only wish it were ME he was giving his jersey to or at least that I was on that side of the field. Oh well, better than not seeing it at all. My zoom wasn't too bad on the camera but next year I will be better prepared for something like this to happen. :)

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh yeah, I will be visiting your blog often. Love the pics! and the scratch is too good :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Hooottttt!!! I love him. Post the slide show! :-) lp