THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunshine fun!

While the Straw's were in town we tried to do as much outdoor sunshine activites as we could. They were loving the warm weather, considering it was snowing where they came from. We took them to my brother's apartment complex to swim one day. They all had a good time. The water was a bit cold for me, but the kid's didn't mind at all. Even Kelly enjoyed the water!

I know I'm biased, but seriously how cute is that?
Little beach bums. Kelly's old suit fit Claire just right. Kelsey and Lindsay goofing around.

Travis and Paige.

Daddy daughter time!




We also set up the slip and slide one day. That's a classic summertime activity that never gets old.

Kyle and the Birthday girl.



Two little pea's in a pod, Paige and Case.




Our favorite little Lindsay!





Kelsey celebrated her 8th birthday while they were here. What a special day for her! It's hard to believe Kyle turns 8 this year too.
This was the BEST buttermilk pound cake with Cinnamon and nuts! They had them at Costco during Easter and if you were Lucky enough to get one then you know what I'm talking about. It was to die for!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Kelly and Claire in the swim suits. If only I looked as good in mine :) Now that Amanda has signed up with Lifetime we all need to start going together. And not just the pool - I feel like I've been wasting my money for the past 5yrs. We need to take advantage of the treadmills. 5am tomorrow - see you there!

Anonymous said...

Kelly is Too Fat for her cute bikini!! I can't believe it, she didn't even get to wear it! :-) I guess I shouldn't be surprised the little chunker butt! I LOVE YOU KELLY....