THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Back!

Has it been that long? j/k I know it has been forever. I meant to put up a "under construction sign" on my blog be never got around to it. My computer crashed about a week after Easter and I just got it back this past week. Jake has his computer but he's always on it and takes it to work everyday so I only had limited access these last few weeks, and it's been driving me CRAZY! I hate not being able to just get online whenever I need to. It's been so long since I've posted and so much has happened but I'll try to fill you in and try not to make this too long and boring.

Well Easter weekend Jake's cousin and family came in town from Salt Lake to spend a week with us. We LOVE seeing them and have the best time when were together. They're are vacation BFF's! Whether it's Utah, Arizona, California or Hawaii we always have so much fun with them. Our kids love playing with there girls. They introduced the boy's to High School Musical for the first time and they are hooked! It's really cute. They've probably watched them 5 times each since they left and can't wait for HSM3.

We took them to the Easter Pageant to see Jake's mom. There kids have never been and really enjoyed it. Paige thought that the Jesus was really him. It was so sweet. Here is Kelly with Grandma in her costume. She's in a few scene's but her main thing is one of the Wise Men followers. The kids love finding her up on stage.


Paige and Case are so cute together. They play really well and have tons of fun. Do you notice Case's jacket? Yea it's a Roxy jacket. During the pageant he got cold and grabed one of the jacket's on the ground, it was Kelsey's. I have tons of pictures of him in it now, I'll save those for when he's older. :) Travis Bliss, and little Claire-bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job MOM! You always impress us with how busy you can make yourself. And the picture in the paper of you painting the stage was awesome. Love you.

Brittney said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! its been a while is right! kelli is getting chubby and SOO FREAKIN adorable!
great picts thanks for catching us up on the latest! thats so cute that their little girls name is claire....i wanna name a baby girl claire!

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun that week! Love the pictures of Kelli in her bathing suit. She is sooo cute, you are right!

Danelle said...

I am glad to we get to check out your blog too. Ours obviously needs some work. Looks like you all had a really fun time. That's cool that you were able to spend a whole week together and the kids look like they had a really great time together. The ones of Paige and Case are so cute. It's fun to see what's going on in your lives!