THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Site under construction


For the seldom few who read my blog, sorry for not posting! I've been putting it off and then my computer broke AGAIN so I've been MIA. I did order a new computer but it's summer so I might just wait under school starts back up to blog again. We'll see. Anyway hope you all are having a fun summer and staying cool! Later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shay - I can't wait til you start blogging again. Lynda gave me your blog. You are adorable!

Anonymous said...

ok, you suck, we have all been waiting SOOO long for an update, get with it already! :-) LP

Nicole said...

We know you got a new computer...Breaking dawn is coming..."OME"

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm officially deleting you on my "Favorites" list if you don't post again by the end of my vacation next week!! To long is WAY to LONG! :-) LP

Brittney said...

k, where are the new posts?? i think you have been under construction long enough!!!!!

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

so site under construction? or NEVER BLOGGING AGAIN? tell claire the same... you guys are both SLACKING! its SEPTEMBER ALREADY!

jenn goodman said...

Can't wait for your return.

HEY! Let's get together some time soon now that the weather is getting better.

Logan needs some boy friends.

Amanda said...

Shay, I KNOW you have time to blog so get on with it!