THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Twlight series


For those of you who know me, I love a good book to read. For some reason I just recently found out about the Twilight series and so I went out and bought them all. It took me only 9 day's to read all 3 of them. I couldn't help myself, I didn't want to stop reading until they were done. Who knew a vampire love story could be so interesting! I'm absolutely in love with Edward, he is amazing! I can hardly wait until next year when the fourth one comes out, Breaking Dawn for those who didn't know. Anyway, if you haven't read them your missing out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told you you'd love them!! Glad you finally finished! lp

Anonymous said...

I read all three in about the same time...I am an Edward fan myself, but was upset at how the book ended...come on, bite her already! Get Jacob out of here with that Epilogue...grrrr. Good luck with your new bundle of pink this week!

Emily Webb said...

I have heard a ton about these books and everyone says how much they LOVE them! Good to know! Hope all goes well with your delivery! Congrats too btw

Nicole said...

Shay,
You can take a personality test to see what character of Twilight you are most like!! I don't know how to include it in this comment, but if you go to my blog and then click on Krisen's Link...she has quiz at the bottom of her blog..I was Esme Cullen, just like Kristen. Let's see what you are!

Chelsea said...

Shay what's your email? I will send you a thing I wrote to help people change their blog background. It's long but it is really detailed how to do it.

Where's pictures of Miss Kelly?!?! The world is waiting her picture arrival! She is more anticipated then Baby Suri or however you spell her name! Hope you are felling good. It was fun hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

Vanpires suck!!!!! What r u all a bunch of Brents Monteirths

Anonymous said...

"I want to SUCK your blood!!!"

Anonymous said...

Didn't your brother let you know about these books? I think u should give him some credit.

Anonymous said...

Yes! The best books ever. You're gonna die but I've read them all twice since the beginning of the year. My husband thinks I'm nuts--how about yours?

Anonymous said...

Everyone please put the Books down and get back to cleaning your houses. I'm Hungry make some food, do homework with the kids, something just plz put down the book. Kenny